BEAUTY

BABY

NUTRITION

Wednesday, September 12

Poem: Strong Love


It amazes me how one man
has truly changed my life
so that now my only goal
is to be his wife.

He may never know
the incredible depth of my love,
but everyday I will try and show him
what it is truly made of.

It's a mixture of respect,
passion and learned lessons.
It is constant, and it is growing;
It is far beyond obsession.

It is gratitude and thanks
for all that he has shown me,
and it is an obligation to become
all that he knows I can be.

Most of all it is the faith
I hold deep inside my heart
that he will know this love is with him
every time we are apart.

With each day that passes
I hope that someday he'll see
this love that I have for him
is stronger than the love I have for me.

The memories that we've made
are the roots of our past.
They are so very important to me
because they will always last.

They keep me hanging on
when he has to go away,
and I hope that's what he turns to also
when he's having a lonely day.

I do not think he will ever know
the respect I have for him,
or how much I admire the drive
he has to protect his fellow men.

No comments: