BEAUTY

BABY

NUTRITION

Friday, September 21

Last 2 weeks of pregnancy


The left photo is me at 38 weeks and the right is at 40! Quite the change in 2 weeks!



How far along?  40 weeks!  It's Abigail Sophia Marie is due date today!!

Total weight gain/measurements: 27lbs!  

Maternity clothes: Nothing new as I think at this time it would be silly BUT I will say that I am getting fed up with wearing the same three outfits over and over again...argh!!

Stretch marks: None that I can see! Using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks and haven't gotten anymore as of yet. Photo below!

Sleep: Good.  I probably should be getting a bit more each night though...just in case ;)  I don't want to be tired going into labour!

Best moment this week: Having one of my best friends here to be my birth partner....She is amazing. I would really have been a mess this week without her (my husband just deployed..)

Miss anything? All of my pre-pregnancy clothes! :(  There are so many outfits I haven't seen in months...sigh! 

Movement: Yep, very fluid movements now.  

Food cravings: Sweets....coffee....more sweets!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Gender:  Girl!

Labour signs: Lot's of braxton hicks. Lost my mucus plug about a week ago, and lost what looked to be my bloody show about 3 days ago. No contractions that I've noticed (I don't know what they feel like just yet...) Lot's of nesting going on here too!

Symptoms: Lightening crotch...shooting pains down my vaj! Feeling like I have to pee all the time. 

Feeling tired mixed with having short bursts of energy

Belly button in or out? Neither....but it's not an innie anymore!

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Happy or moody most of the time: Impatient & ready to meet my baby girl!

Looking forward to: Meeting Abigail and hearing or seeing Ashton's reaction to seeing her face for the first time!

No comments: