BEAUTY

BABY

NUTRITION

Sunday, January 29

back in 2008....


When my fiance at the time, came home on leave for two weeks he took me to a romantic hotel in Seattle for a weekend. It was called the Pan Pacific...we took a bath together and drank sweet champagne. A few days later he returned to Iraq and all I had for the next 6 months were the photos from his visit. When he left, I was the most heartbroken I had ever been...I cried the entire drive home from the airport and went home to an empty bed. It all made me feel so empty without him. Now he has been home for a long while but is getting ready to deploy again...only this time we will have our first child. He will miss out on the first 9-10 months of the baby's life...but that is just the sacrifice one gives up for bravery. He really is my hero...

No comments: