BEAUTY

BABY

NUTRITION

Tuesday, April 27

uptake

This morning I had a terrifying dream. I was being assaulted and beaten all through the night by different people. One man had just been let out of handcuffs and he immidiately attacked me with a box cutter. There were many other no face people who attacked me through the night. Why was I wandering with my 'friend' (who also had no face) through the city? In the dream, I was wondering if I should tell my husband about the attacks and how it would affect him psychologically. I woke up with an extreme feeling of unease. I have never experienced such terror in my waking life so I am curious as to where this came from. Maybe it's just because I watched Jennifers Body, last night before bed.

It's interesting how, the more you try to uncover your dream the more it dissipates.

No comments: