BEAUTY

BABY

NUTRITION

Friday, August 31

Abigail's homecoming outfit



So I have been on the hunt for a cute homecoming outfit for our new baby girl. I just hit the 37 week mark so she could be here any day! None of the outfits I had for her were cute enough so I went out shopping to find something that I loved and this is it! Unless I happen to find something even more adorable, then this will be what she wears home from the hospital!

Lately it has been in the 90's so I don't think she will be cold in this outfit. I just cannot wait to meet her and see her beautiful little face. I don't feel 100% prepared for everything that is coming, but who ever does? I think Mommyhood is just something that you gradually get in the groove with. She's still in my belly kicking away so I don't think she is quite ready to come earth-side yet, but when she is I will be nothing but smiles and open arms for my little bundle of love. 

We cannot wait to meet you Abigail Marie Shoults! 


No comments: