BEAUTY

BABY

NUTRITION

Thursday, November 3

beauty in a storm


"Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful."

I seek truth, compassion, beauty of the soul.


I want to redefine depth and sincerity. I am a post in an ocean swaying against me.


Our society has an awesome destructive power of individuals. If you are sick, oh please do not hope for anyone to help you up. Our country is one that believes we are only self reliant; we cannot rely on eachother, on community for aid. If you are diseased, you need to lay down, give up and die. Republican dogma. An awesome capacity for cancerous beliefs.

What have the demons done to the luminous life that once shined from your eyes...


You can see it burning from the valley, the smoke is thick and black. The only thing that will save you now, the truth inside you. You have to listen above the other's voices, below the dogma, through the noise. I am a post in an ocean swaying against me.

No comments: